Mar 27, 2009

i just ♥ mah boy!

morning i went to the clinic near my house, as my mum requested, to check my face. the indian doctor said its because of my dandruff. so i have to treat my dandruff first before treating my face properly. sigh....

after that mum send me to tuck's house and both of us went 1U for lunch and movie.
silly pig!
oops..
bad donkey.
iysh! why am i so in love with him..
*hugs!*
lunch at Italiannies.
they have this promotion going on but i dont think its that nice. the food is moderate and i rather pay extra 10 bucks for the food they have in the main menu.
the price included a drink and a soup.
i am sooooooo loving this!
baby's.
mine. taste a little bit off.
bought popcorn and weee!! hotel for dogs!!
how i wish my dog knows that. how cute!!
thank god its FRIDAY!
how cool. these dogs are so pampered.
i wish i can be surrounded by so many dogs.
well-trained huh..
like her since Wild Child.
we walked for a while and he complained tired.
gotcha!
inside forever 21. he kept putting the hats on me. =.= how naughty.
well, he cannot stand the sleepy-ness so he slept in the car before we went puchong.
i was too bored.
erm......
after buying present for the birthday girl, we headed straight to imu before going puchong. we were super late as the traffic was really slow. we went shabu-shabu for dinner. kind of cheap actually as each person pays RM21++ and its all-you-can-eat steamboat. maybe many people went before but i didnt until yesterday. i used to dislike times square's shabu-shabu. no reason for that. we had 6 people in one table and there were two tables.we took quite a lot of food and ate for like two hours i think. worth it ler...
our table. this considered not much on our table after this is worse.
my personel one. i prefer the usual steamboat. got more gam ching ma.
looks sushi to you right?
tadah!
muahaha...
went back around 11.30pm. i wish to go again soon. i shall starve myself before going. ngek ngek...


No comments:

Post a Comment