Mar 15, 2009

steamboat

yesterday night i helped my brother applied his scholarships until 2.30am. i missed my sweet sweet dream. when we were applying, we came across this funny thing. they asked us to choose English or BM which of course we choose English. but it says "not available!". WTH?
this is Malaysia man!
bambi was sleeping with her eyes opened. so cute!

this morning nothing much happened. around 3pm baby came and fetch me and my bro (he came around 2.30pm) and we headed to midvalley. the education fair got nothing much to ask about except tarc, segi, kdu and a few more. its more to college than universities. i asked for him more than for myself. =.= after that i complained that i am hungry so we went mcd. haha...

we reached my aunt's house at casa desa and the adults were still playing rummi. later on we started our steamboat! wee~~
our food for the night. tomyam and the other one is soup.
waiting impatiently.
the pig.
delicious. especially the yee mee. yummy!
i did not taste the soup as i was aiming for the tom yam only.
after eating, i suggested them to go for swimming though myself cant swim. haha...
penn, michael, sis.
what is my sister doing??
then dear send us home and my bro gave us an iq test from facebook. my iq is the lowest. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment