Mar 21, 2009

simple one

.
how old were you when you had your first relationship?
15.

are you taken/single?
being snatched away.

do you like anyone right now?
i dont like him. i LOVE him.

ever had your heartbroken?
minor ones, yeah.

miss anyone right now?
absolutely.

who was the last person you sent a text to?
my doink!
.
last person to text you?
my doink! who else?? XD
.
last person you saw?
my colleagues?
.
what was the last thing you said to someone?
i am going to the loo.
.
who is top in your top friends?
all in the same level.
.
who do you trust the most in your life?
i dont even trust myself.
.
who do you love most?
my family and bubu.
.
ever been in love?
duh! i am in love now.

who has hurt you the most?
depends.

has a tragedy ever happened in your life?
yeah. about my grandma.

are you happy?
now? not really. something just happened here.
about my life? yea. i love you baby!

how many good friends do you have?
12?

are there some songs you cant listen to because they remind you of someone?
no. its just a song.

have you ever been cheated on?
like i know..

ever been told someone loved you?
ya! baby, admit it!

ever told someone you loved them and meant it?
yes. after he told me.
.
not meant it?
no. its just stupid.
.
what is your idea of true love?
so what if i have an idea.. its not like i can control.
.
do you believe in love at first sight?
hmm... not really.
.
do you believe that it is best to have a friendship first then love?
depends.

No comments:

Post a Comment