Mar 11, 2009

still in doubt

around 10am today my mum fetch me to photocopy my certs and to BSN to buy my code. after that we went home and i tried to apply. when i came to the page where i have to fill in my choice of courses, i am in a confuse. i wasnt sure of what i want yet. i thought since i am going to IMU for more details later so i leave it first.

later my mum drop me at IMU and baby took me to the office. i asked about the courses, the loan and pricing. now i got three choices in my mind which of course there is one i put more priority in. after that, we went midvalley. i thought the edu fair is today. =.= we watched movie.

kung fu chef. this movie is just moderate. i was busy eating popcorn so i wasnt sure whether i was bored or not.


after movie, we went to his house just to visit bush. he is still kiddo though the size is bigger. i hardly get to capture his picture as he moves really fast.

he had dinner together with my family at my house. baby went home early as he got class tomorrow. sigh. miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment