Mar 7, 2009

surely can

today is my first time. i never did it before.
i drove to work myself. without my mum or my boy beside me. muahaha.. i know its nothing big but i was really excited before this. i kept asking her to let my drive. my mum is attending a dinner so she cant fetch me. she asked me to walk to shaw parade since the dinner is over there but i refuse to. XD
my journey went smoothly ok. i did speed, thats what i always do when i drove baby's car. its a driver's nature. :P
i confess. i nearly bang a lorry. he wanted to jump line and he did not hit the signal. he think i am a lady, driving a small car with a P so he can bully me? bullshit. i used to fight with bus. see? i guess thats he reason my dear seldom allows me driving his car and my mum is worried of allowing me drive alone.
if tonight my car and i are safe in the house when my mum comes back, i can drive alone real soon. my mum is just over-worried. my driving is not that bad, mom. *wink*
baby, i am waiting. and hungry. quickly come over ok? i want to eat as much as i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment